PAUL Partnership is offering a free 2 day WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) Seminar to members of the communities that we support.
The Wellness Recovery Action Plan® or WRAP® is a self-designed prevention and wellness process that anyone can use to get well, stay well and make their life the way they want it to be.
WRAP will help you to:
- Discover your own simple, safe Wellness Tools
- Develop a list of things to do every day to stay as well as possible
- Identify upsetting events, early warning signs and using Wellness Tools develop action plans for responding to crisis situations.
- Guide you through the process of developing a Crisis Plan
- Introduce you to Post Crisis Planning
WRAP is for anyone, any time. It will support you in being the way you want to be and doing the things you want to do.
PAUL Partnership will be delivering WRAP training on 21st & 22nd November, 9.30am – 4.30pm, Absolute Hotel.
Please see attached information about the training and registration form. The course is free but registration is compulsory.
The deadline for registration is Friday 10th November. Places are limited so please register your interest ASAP.
For more information, contact Michelle Nolan, T: 087 6924042, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org