The Partnership wishes to make an appointment to its Senior Management Team.
The Employment Services Co-ordinator plays a key role within the management structure of PAUL Partnership and is responsible for managing the programmes which deliver employment services to unemployed people.
The person appointed will need:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing large multi-disciplinary teams
- The ability to think and plan strategically and to motivate and support staff to achieve results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of organisation development, local and national employment policy and the barriers to employment experienced by jobseekers.
The appointment will be full time, 5 days per week, and the commencing salary of a 6 point scale is €51,118 per annum
A job description and application form can be downloaded from the following links:
Closing date for receipt of application is 5.00 pm on Wednesday Sept 27th, 2017
Only completed applications forms returned via email will be accepted and should be submitted to email@example.com
A panel may be formed from which to fill future vacancies
Shortlisting will apply and the shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a personal profile and to make a presentation to the interview panel. PAUL Partnership Limerick CLG is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify