The aim of this FREE 3-hour workshop is to provide small business owners with an understanding of the basics of Financial Management in order to improve their growth & profitability.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the importance of Cash Flow & Effective Pricing to the success of their business.
- Be able to read & evaluate their accounts (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet)
- Put effective management & financial control systems in place within their business
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Basic accounting terminology – Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, Bank Reconciliation
- How to manage your debtors
- How to resolve Cash Flow problems
- Different types of Finance – advantages/disadvantages and when to use them
Date: Tuesday 17th October – Course cancelled – new date tbc shortly
Time : 10am to 1pm
Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall
Cost: Free of charge
Trainer: Padraig Considine, Professional Accounting Solutions – Over the past 15 years, Padraig Considine has delivered training programmes and provided Mentoring support to clients on behalf of Local Enterprise Offices in Sligo, Leitrim, Clare, Tipperary, Mayo, Limerick & Roscommon. The training programmes included: Start Your Own Business, Basic Book-Keeping, Managing Your Finances, Advanced Financial Management and One Day workshops on Pricing, Costing, Cashflow Management & Understanding Financial Accounts. Due to the extensive work he has carried out in this area, Padraig is familiar with the issues and problems people have to deal with and can advise on the best course of action for each individual.
Booking: Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership 061 419388 or email email@example.com