The aim of this FREE 3-hour workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of basic Financial Management – it will provide participants with an overview of the financial information needed by every small business owner to manage the financial aspects of their business.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Acquire an awareness of the terminology of Money Management
- Understand the importance of effective Financial Management and the benefits of same.
- Understand the main components of a typical set of Financial Statements
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Importance of Cash Flow & Money Management
- Basic accounting terminology – Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, Bank Reconciliation
- Budget-setting process and the importance of same
- Cost categories
- Overview of various taxes
Date: Thursday 15th June 2017 Time : 10am to 1pm
Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall Cost: FREE of charge
Trainer: Talentpool Ltd – Talentpool provides practical training courses & business-planning services to organisations and business professionals. These open courses allow the participants not only to benefit from the programme delivery by highly qualified trainers, but also from the diverse array of like-minded professionals attending the course.
Booking: Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership 061 419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org