The Social Programmes Coordinator plays a key role within the management structure of PAUL Partnership and is responsible for managing the implementation of a wide range of socially focussed programmes and strategic collaborations.
The person appointed will need:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- A minimum of five years senior management experience in a multi-disciplinary organisation
- The ability to think and plan strategically and relate to a broad range of people
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of organisational development, social inclusion and local development.
The appointment will be on the basis of a 4 day (28 hour) week and the associated 6 point salary scale is €53,465 – €62,210 (pro rata for 4 days).
A job description and application form can be downloaded from the following links:
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday February 24th 2017.
Only completed application forms returned via email will be accepted and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will apply and the shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a personal profile and make a presentation to the interview panel. PAUL Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.