The aim of this one-day workshop is to provide participants with the skills to develop effective sales and negotiation techniques in order to address the challenges of making a profitable sale while still satisfying the client.
On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Be more enthusiastic , confident and motivated in their selling & negotiating
- Have gained a totally new insight to selling their products/services
- Have new skills in sales presentation, negotiating & closing sales.
Course Content includes:
- Effective Sales Presentation Preparation
- Cold calling and how to succeed
- Sales Pitches/Presentations
- Handling Objections
- Sales Negotiation technique
- Closing the sale technique
Date: Tuesday 25th September Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro Cost: FREE of Charge
Trainer: Padraig Cleary, May Day Management. – Padraig Cleary has delivered Business Planning, Sales & Marketing programmes for Local Development Companies, Local Enterprise Offices, LEADER companies and City & Co. Enterprise Boards throughout Ireland. He has mentored owner-managers and key sales staff on how to sell their products and services in industrial, business-to-business, tourism, consumer products and services markets at home and abroad.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org