The aim of this one-day workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of the sales process and knowledge of the communication skills, attitudes and behaviours needed at each stage of the process.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the Sales Process
- Have an increased awareness of practical selling skills and techniques
- Leave with the ability to create new prospects, overcome objections, present and close the sale.
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- The 5 Key Sales Factors
- What makes people buy?
- Persuasive Presentations
- Introducing yourself to prospective customers
- Developing a Sales Sequence
- How to overcome timidity & fear
- Features Vs. Benefits
- Telephone techniques
- Presenting Your Products & Services
- Speaking skills
- Cost, price and other reasons not to buy
- Closing sales
Date: Tuesday 24th April Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
Trainer: Terry Harmer, NLC Training – Terry specialises in designing and implementing training programmes and modules modelled on world class companies, using best practice initiatives, to train Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Teambuilding, Leadership, and People Management. Terry has extensive sales experience and delivers a most engaging workshop.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org