The aim of this workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of the Sales Process and knowledge of the communication skills, attitudes and behaviours needed at each stage of the process.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand & Implement a personalised Sales Process
- Have an increased awareness of practical selling skills and techniques
- Leave with the ability to create new prospects, overcome objections, present and close the sale.
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- The 5 Key Sales Factors
- What makes people buy?
- Persuasive Presentations
- Introducing yourself to prospective customers
- Developing a Sales Sequence
- How to overcome timidity & fear
- Features Vs. Benefits
- Telephone techniques
- Presenting Your Products & Services
- Speaking skills
- Cost, price and other reasons not to buy
- Closing sales
Date: Tuesday 20th September Time: 10am to 3pm Cost: FREE
This course will be delivered online via Zoom (Video Conferencing App) in a secure, password-protected session.
Zoom is free and easy to download onto any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.)
Further instructions will be forwarded to participants in advance of the workshop date.
Trainer: Terry Harmer, NLC Training – Terry specialises in designing and implementing training programmes and modules modelled on world class companies, using best practice initiatives, to train Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Teambuilding, Leadership, and People Management. Terry has extensive sales experience and delivers a most engaging workshop.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of our 2022 Enterprise Training Programme delivered by PAUL Partnership in collaboration with Limerick Local Enterprise Office (LEO). The Enterprise Training Programme supports Small Business Start-Ups in Limerick City and consists of a selection of Finance, Sales & Marketing and other Business-related courses & events.
All courses/events are free of charge.