WHO WE ARE: We are PAUL Partnership Limerick Company Limited by Guarantee. We are the multi-sectoral partnership company for Limerick City. We work in partnership for social and economic inclusion in Limerick City.
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR: We use your data collected in person or online to:
- Contact you to respond to any queries or communications you may send us
- Establish your eligibility for our various programmes and supports
- Review how we assisted you so we can provide you with the best possible tailored supports
- Share your name and contact details with third parties, with your agreement, so we can make referrals and appointments on your behalf
- Produce statistics which will help us plan and improve our services
- Provide our funders with data to assist them in providing a better national service
- Provide you with information about our upcoming training courses, workshops, and events
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA: We are legally permitted to process your data based on the following grounds:
- When you register for one of our services, consent is provided by you for us to process your data.
- For some of our services, (e.g. Local Employment Service and Jobs Club), we are required to process your data in order for you to fulfil a legal contract with the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (the Data Controller).
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH: We will sometimes share your data with other service providers, namely:
- For services and programmes where we are the Data Processor (e.g. the Local Employment Service, Jobs Club, Tús, Community Employment), we will share your data with the Data Controller (Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection)
- For services and programmes where we are the Data Controller (e.g. Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme, ABC Start Right, Incredible Years), we may share your data with third parties in order to arrange referrals to other services. We will only do this with your consent. We may also share your data with our funders for audit and monitoring purposes.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA: The duration for which we keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we processed the data, and will be articulated to you when you first provide data. We commit to only keep data for the period of time for which it is required to be kept by us.
YOUR RIGHTS: You have the right to access, rectify, and in some cases, to delete your personal data.