The aim of this FREE one-day workshop is to give participants an insight into the essential elements of Marketing that apply to a small business and how to apply them to their own situation.
OBJECTIVE: On completion of this full-day workshop, participants will:
- Understand the importance of Marketing in their business.
- Have an overview of basic promotional techniques
- Know how to devise a Marketing Action Plan for their business.
- Know the basic questions of Market Research
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- What is Marketing?
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Importance of Vision & Planning
- Setting Marketing Goals
- What are the P’s of Marketing?
- Importance of pricing competitively
- Marketing Action Plans
Date: Monday 12th June Time: 10am to 4pm
Trainer: Theresa Mulvihill, Smart Marketing Ltd. – Smart Marketing is a creative, vibrant and focused company that provides marketing and business management services and solutions to businesses. They specialise in the marketing and business development of small and medium size businesses. With over 10 years experience of working with pre-start up, start-up and existing businesses within the micro and SME sector they understand the needs and challenges of businesses and business owners.
Cost: NO CHARGE Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Booking: Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership 061 419388 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org