The aim of this one-day workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of Marketing terminology & principles, and an awareness of the importance of Marketing for their business.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Write an affordable Marketing plan
- Target and profile their markets
- Identify the best way to get their message across
- Develop their own Marketing material
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Target Marketing, Segmentation & Positioning
- Profiling your Customers
- SWOT & PEST Analysis
- Clarifying your Customer Value Proposition
- Advertising, Branding & Public Relations
- Developing an affordable Marketing Action Plan
Date: Wednesday 18th October Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Trainer: Terry Harmer, NLC Training – Terry specialises in designing and implementing training programmes and modules modelled on world class companies, using best practice initiatives, to train Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Teambuilding, Leadership, and People Management. Terry has extensive sales experience and delivers a most engaging workshop.
Bookings: Contact Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of our 2023 Enterprise Training Programme delivered by PAUL Partnership in collaboration with Limerick Local Enterprise Office (LEO). The Enterprise Training Programme supports Small Business Start-Ups in Limerick City and consists of a selection of Finance, Sales & Marketing and other Business-related courses & events.
All courses/events are free of charge.