Aim: To provide participants with an overview of the fundamentals of the various elements of Marketing and how it applies to their business.
Objectives: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Appreciate the importance of all seven elements of Marketing equally
- Understand the fundamentals of all seven elements of Marketing and how each applies in a business context
Course Content includes:
- Essential elements of Market Research
- Essential elements to develop an appropriate business image e.g. branding, packaging, business logos
- Components of an effective Promotion strategy
- Overview of various Marketing platforms
- How to develop a Marketing plan for your business
Date: Tuesday 30th April
Venue: ENGINE, Upper Cecil St.
Time: 10am to 4pm
Cost: FREE of Charge
Trainer: Maeve O’Connell, Bluestone Business Advisory Services – Established in 2000, Bluestone provides business advisory, training and mentoring services to SMEs. Bluestone is owned and managed by Maeve O’Connell, a senior consulting/corporate finance professional with over 25 years’ experience in business and management consultancy.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org