The aim of this online workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of Marketing terminology & principles, and an awareness of the importance of Marketing for their business.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Write an affordable Marketing plan
- Target and profile their markets
- Identify the best way to get their message across
- Develop their own Marketing material
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Target Marketing, Segmentation & Positioning
- Profiling your Customers
- SWOT & PEST Analysis
- Clarifying your Customer Value Proposition
- Advertising, Branding & Public Relations
- Developing an affordable Marketing Action Plan
Date: Tuesday 20th October
Time: 10am to 3pm
Trainer: Terry Harmer, NLC Training – Terry specialises in designing and implementing training programmes and modules modelled on world class companies, using best practice initiatives, to train Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Teambuilding, Leadership, and People Management. Terry has extensive sales experience and delivers a most engaging workshop.
This course will be delivered online via Zoom (Video Conferencing App) in a secure, password-protected session.
Zoom is free and easy to download onto any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.)
Further instructions will be forwarded to participants in advance of the workshop date.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org