The aim of this one-day workshop is to provide participants with practical advice on Marketing for a small business venture which they can put into effect in framing Marketing plans for their own business.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the importance of Marketing for a small business
- Learn how to market effectively & efficiently on a small budget
- Know how to segment their target markets and how to position their brand to maximum effect
- Be able to set realistic Marketing objectives for the coming year
- Understand the steps involved in devising an individual Marketing Strategy for their own business
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- What is Marketing about?
- Setting Marketing Objectives
- Devising a Marketing Strategy – Product & Customer Service
- Marketing Strategy – Pricing
- Promotion & Brand Development
- Target & Market Positioning
Date: Thursday 28th February
Time: 10am to 4pm
Trainer: Padraig Cleary, May Day Management. – Padraig Cleary has delivered Business Planning, Sales & Marketing programmes for Local Development Companies, Local Enterprise Offices, LEADER companies and City & Co. Enterprise Boards throughout Ireland. He has mentored owner-managers and key sales staff on how to sell their products and services in industrial, business-to-business, tourism, consumer products and services markets at home and abroad.
Cost: NO CHARGE
Venue: ENGINE, Upper Cecil Street
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership 061 419388 or email: email@example.com