The aim of this one-day workshop is to assist participants in developing & focusing their skills to help them carry out effective Market Research to assist them in making good business decisions.
OBJECTIVE: On completion of this full-day workshop, participants will:
- Have an understanding of Market Research and its importance
- Choose and apply Market Research techniques suitable to their business/business idea
- Know how to conduct Market Research cost-effectively
- Be able to devise a Market Research plan for their own business.
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- What is Market Research?
- Market Research Techniques
- Primary & Secondary Research
- Factors to be considered when conducting Market Research
- How to draft a Market Research Plan
- Ethical considerations
- Designing Market Research Questionnaires
Date: Tuesday 14th November Time: 10am to 4pm
Trainer: Theresa Mulvihill, Smart Marketing Ltd. – Smart Marketing is a creative, vibrant and focused company that provides marketing and business management services and solutions to businesses. They specialise in the marketing and business development of small and medium size businesses. With over 10 years experience of working with pre-start up, start-up and existing businesses within the micro and SME sector they understand the needs and challenges of businesses and business owners.
Cost: NO CHARGE
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Booking: Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership 061 419388 or email: email@example.com