Getting Your Second Customer and Repeat Business
Limerick Business Week Event
Wednesday 6th March – 1.30 to 4pm, Absolute Hotel
Speaker: Christine O’Brien, TalentPool
Your business started with its first paying customer.
However, finding your second customer and repeat business ensures that you will stay in business.
This workshop will cover practical examples of strategies which you can adopt in order to develop your start-up into a sustainable business including:
- How to maintain and increase sales while on a tight budget.
- What action can you take when the launch of your service/ business falls short of your expectations?
- Understanding how your customer buys.
- Nurturing customer loyalty
This workshop is aimed at anyone who is thinking of becoming self-employed and at those who are already in the early stages of trading.
Speaker: Christine O’Brien, TalentPool –
Christine O’ Brien is founder and managing director of TalentPool with over twenty years’ experience in a sales environment. She has a track record in driving sales in both the business-to-business and retail sectors. Christine is familiar with the challenges experienced by new business owners in creating sales channels to sustain their business.
- Date: Wednesday 6th March Time: 1.30pm to 4pm
- Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall
- Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
- Bookings: Contact Jane O’ Mahony on 061 419388 or email: email@example.com