Kitchen Assistant (Community Employment) – Re-advertisement
PAUL Partnership currently has a vacancy for 1 Kitchen Assistant on its Community Outreach Team (Community Employment Scheme). The successful candidate will be permanently based in Kings Island Community Café in Saint Marys Park, Limerick.
- You will be required to work 19.5 hours per week
- Duties include:
- Assisting the Chef with meal preparation
- Preparing and serving meals, tea/coffee etc
- Cleaning and sanitise tables
- No experience is necessary, full training provided
- You must be eligible for Community Employment
Please apply through: DSP Intreo office, Dominic street, Limerick. Tel: 061- 212200 or the Local Employment Service (LES) Tait Business Centre, Dominic Street, Tel 061- 412999
The closing date for this position is Friday 29 August 2014
PAUL is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify.
PAUL Partnership is funded by the Irish Government under the National Development Plan 2007 – 2013
The Community Outreach Team is funded by the Department of Social Protection