The aim of this FREE 3-hour workshop is to assist participants in the process of identifying ideas and assessing their level of feasibility.
On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand what innovation is
- Understand the difference between an idea, an opportunity and a feasible opportunity
- Understand how to search for and identify business opportunities
- Know how to generate and expand ideas
- Possess the skills necessary to investigate and evaluate a new product or service
- How to come up with ideas – “Thinking outside the box”
- The difference between an idea and an opportunity
- Importance of customer needs & wants
- Industry analysis – trend identification
- Competitor research
- The next steps – planning the feasibility study
Date: Tuesday 12th September
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall
Cost: FREE of Charge
Trainer: Theresa Mulvihill, Smart Marketing Ltd. – Smart Marketing is a creative, vibrant and focused company that provides marketing and business management services and solutions to businesses. They specialise in the marketing and business development of small and medium size businesses. With over 10 years experience of working with pre-start up, start-up and existing businesses within the micro and SME sector they understand the needs and challenges of businesses and business owners.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2015-2017 is funded by the Irish Government and co-funded by the European Social Fund and includes a special allocation under the Youth Employment Initiative.