PAUL Partnership provides a range of free services and supports to job-seekers.
Local Employment Service and Jobs Club
The Local Employment Service Network (LESN) and Jobs Club provide a free, confidential, information, guidance and support service to unemployed people to help them find suitable employment or to develop skills by accessing training and educational opportunities. Services available from the LESN and Jobs Club include:
- A mediation service whereby a client works with an assigned mediator who will support them, on a one-to-one basis, to progress along a path to employment, education, or training
- A career guidance counselling service
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ information service for job seekers
- A liaison service between employers and job seekers
- A Job Seeking Skills Training Programme
- CV preparation service
- Internet, telephone, and fax service for job seekers.
For further information, click on the links across the page.
Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP)
Our Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) also provides a free, confidential, one-to-one service to people who are seeking employment and may need support in relation to building confidence and motivation, understanding what an employer wants, exploring and addressing barriers to employment, identifying pathways to employment, referrals to other support services.
For further information about the employment services available under SICAP, contact Ann Bourke, firstname.lastname@example.org, 061 419388, or click on the link across the page.
Community Employment (CE) Schemes
PAUL Partnership manages two Community Employment schemes where participants can avail of training opportunities while gaining valuable work experience:
- Community Outreach Team CE Scheme
- Limerick Countywide CE Childcare Training and Development Programme
For further details on both programmes, click on the links at the top of the page.
TUS is a national activation initiative is for those who are unemployed and on the Live Register. The aim is to provide short-term quality and suitable working opportunities for people while at the same time carrying out beneficial work within communities. For further details, click on the link at the top of the page.