The aim of this workshop is to provide participants with a basic overview of the various Digital Marketing channels available to businesses.
On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Know how to choose the correct channels for their business
- Have the skills necessary to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy.
Course Content includes:
- Relevance of the Internet to today`s customer-focused, multi-channel Marketing concept
- Innovative applications of the web platform as a channel to market
- Changing nature of Communication and customer-managed relationships
- Using Social media.
- The Customer Journey – Importance of Keyword Research & its function with SEO.
- Principles of good Website Design
Date: Thursday 29th September Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Trainer: TalentPool – TalentPool delivers a range of programmes dedicated to getting people started and thriving in business. TalentPool is pre-eminent in the industry due to its excellent track record in delivering targeted enterprise training and in ensuring that this training matched its clients’ needs in an ever-changing business environment.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony – email: firstname.lastname@example.org