The aim of this 3-hour online workshop is to provide participants with a basic overview of the various Digital Marketing channels available to businesses.
On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Know how to choose the correct channels for their business
- Have the skills necessary to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy.
Course Content includes:
- Relevance of the Internet to today`s customer-focused, multi-channel Marketing concept
- Innovative applications of the web platform as a channel to market
- Changing nature of Communication and customer-managed relationships
- Using Social media.
- The Customer Journey – Importance of Keyword Research & its function with SEO.
- Principles of good Website Design
Date: Thursday 18th May Time: 10am to 1pm Cost: FREE
This course will be delivered online via Zoom (Video Conferencing App) in a secure, password-protected session.
Zoom is free and easy to download onto any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.)
Further instructions will be forwarded to participants in advance of the workshop date.
Trainer: TalentPool – TalentPool delivers a range of programmes dedicated to getting people started and thriving in business. TalentPool is pre-eminent in the industry due to its excellent track record in delivering targeted enterprise training and in ensuring that this training matched its clients’ needs in an ever-changing business environment.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of our 2023 Enterprise Training Programme delivered by PAUL Partnership in collaboration with Limerick Local Enterprise Office (LEO). The Enterprise Training Programme supports Small Business Start-Ups in Limerick City and consists of a selection of Finance, Sales & Marketing and other Business-related courses & events.
All courses/events are free of charge.