The aim of this one-day workshop is to provide participants with an overview of the various Digital Marketing channels available to businesses.
On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Know how to choose the correct channels for their business
- Have the skills necessary to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy.
Course Content includes:
- Website Strategy
- Online PR, Social Media Marketing & Email Marketing
- How to advertise on Facebook – Building your brand through Facebook
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- Display & Pay-per-click Advertising
- Developing Marketing Action Plans
- Affiliate Marketing
Date: Thursday 13th September
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Cost: FREE of Charge
Trainer: Talentpool Ltd. – Talentpool Ltd. provides practical training courses & business-planning services to organisations and business professionals. These open courses allow the participants not only to benefit from the programme delivery by highly qualified trainers, but also from the diverse array of like-minded professionals attending the course.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org