The aim of this 2-hour online workshop is to provide participants with an insight into Costing & Pricing issues, and their impact on business decisions .
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Have a better awareness of their costs vs. profits
- Have a better understanding of the concepts of Gross Margin & Profitability
- Be better positioned to price their goods & services
- Have an understanding of the financial effect of changing prices
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Importance of a Costing & Pricing system
- Explanation of “working day” year and its effect on pricing
- Pricing for Service businesses
- Pricing & Costing of products
Date: Wednesday 4th November 2020
Time: 10am to 12noon
This course will be delivered online via Zoom (Video Conferencing App) in a secure, password-protected session.
Zoom is free and easy to download onto any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.)
Further instructions will be forwarded to participants in advance of the workshop date.
Trainer: O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants – Established in 1997, O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants have an experienced and highly skilled team led by Bryan O’Donnell, principal of the firm. The firm has extensive experience in delivering Finance training courses for PAUL Partnership and other Local Development Co.’s and are therefore ideally positioned to deal with all queries presented by course participants in a practical and hands-on manner.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email email@example.com