This 3-hour workshop will illustrate the importance of a Costing & Pricing system and provide participants with the skills necessary to implement this system within their own business in order to maximise profit & growth.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand how to implement an effective Costing & Pricing system within their own business.
- Be aware of how pricing influences selection of routes to market and business models.
- Be cognisant of how pricing relates to development of financial projections.
- Importance of a Costing & Pricing system
- The most common reasons why a business loses money
- Importance of a detailed contract & quotation
- Key information you require each month
- How to manage cash flow and collect your money.
Date: Wednesday 31st May Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Trainer: Padraig Considine, Professional Accounting Solutions – Over the past 20 years, Padraig Considine has delivered training programmes and provided Mentoring support to clients on behalf of Local Enterprise Offices in Sligo, Leitrim, Clare, Tipperary, Mayo, Limerick & Roscommon. Due to the extensive work he has carried out in this area, Padraig is familiar with the issues and problems people have to deal with and can advise on the best course of action for each individual.
Bookings: To book a place, contact Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of our 2023 Enterprise Training Programme delivered by PAUL Partnership in collaboration with Limerick Local Enterprise Office (LEO). The Enterprise Training Programme supports Small Business Start-Ups in Limerick City and consists of a selection of Finance, Sales & Marketing and other Business-related courses & events.
All courses/events are free of charge.