The pricing of your product or service is a key element in determining the profitability of your business. However, it is not always easy to get it right.
The aim of this 3-hour workshop is to provide participants with the ability to analyse their business costs and inform their pricing strategy.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand how to calculate costs for their product/service to enable profitable returns.
- Understand how to determine actual prices for their product/service to enable profitable returns.
- Learn different methods of effective product pricing
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Introduction & Terminology of Costing & Pricing
- General Pricing Philosophies
- Introduction to calculating Margin & Mark-up
- Breakeven Analysis
- Impact of registering for VAT on pricing
Date: Wednesday 27th September Time: 6pm to 9pm
Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
Trainer: Talentpool Ltd. – Talentpool Ltd. provides practical training courses & business-planning services to organisations and business professionals. These open courses allow the participants not only to benefit from the programme delivery by highly qualified trainers, but also from the diverse array of like-minded professionals attending the course.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org