The pricing of your product or service is a key element in determining the profitability of your business. However, it is not always easy to get it right.
The aim of this 3-hour workshop is to provide participants with an insight into the importance of costing and pricing for every entrepreneur, and the impact it has on the financial orientation of your business.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand how to price their product or service.
- Be aware of how pricing influences selection of routes to market and business models.
- Be cognisant of how pricing relates to development of financial projections.
- – Pricing Psychology: What is your product worth?
- – Your Costs – upfront development, marginal costs/costs of sales
- – Pricing Pitfalls – competitors, fairness, pirates, switching
- – Business Strategy – choosing your business model
- – Managing pricing – discounting and changing your prices.
Date: Wednesday 16th May Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall, Limerick Cost: FREE
Trainer: Bridgewater Management – Bridgewater is at the forefront of helping fledgling businesses reach their potential and has a team of experienced professionals with a broad range of skills, entrepreneurial experience and academic knowledge. In the past, they have provided training and facilitation to local authorities, Enterprise Ireland, Tipperary Local Enterprise Office & Limerick Local Enterprise Office.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email email@example.com