The aim of this 3-hour workshop is to illustrate the importance of a Costing & Pricing system and to provide participants with the skills necessary to implement this system within their own business in order to maximise profit & growth.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand how to implement an effective Costing & Pricing system within their own business.
- Be aware of how pricing influences selection of routes to market and business models.
- Be cognisant of how pricing relates to development of financial projections.
- Importance of a Costing & Pricing system
- The most common reasons why a business loses money
- Importance of a detailed contract & quotation
- Key information you require each month
- When prices should be reviewed.
Date: Tuesday 2nd October
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall, Limerick
Trainer: Padraig Considine, Professional Accounting Solutions – Over the past 15 years, Padraig Considine has delivered training programmes and provided Mentoring support to clients on behalf of Local Enterprise Offices in Sligo, Leitrim, Clare, Tipperary, Mayo, Limerick & Roscommon. The training programmes included: Start Your Own Business, Basic Book-Keeping, Managing Your Finances, Advanced Financial Management and One Day workshops on Pricing, Costing, Cashflow Management & Understanding Financial Accounts. Due to the extensive work he has carried out in this area, Padraig is familiar with the issues and problems people have to deal with and can advise on the best course of action for each individual.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email email@example.com