The aim of this 3-hour workshop is to illustrate the importance of a Costing & Pricing system and to provide participants with the skills necessary to implement this system within their own business in order to maximise profit & growth.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand how to implement an effective Costing & Pricing system within their own business
- Be aware of how pricing influences selection of routes to market and business models.
- Be cognisant of how pricing relates to development of financial projections.
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Importance of a Costing & Pricing system
- The most common reasons why a business loses money
- Importance of a detailed contract & quotation
- Key information you require each month
- How to manage cash flow and collect your money.
Date: Tuesday 26th February
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: ENGINE, Upper Cecil Street
Trainer: Padraig Considine, Professional Accounting Solutions –
Over the past 20 years, Padraig Considine has delivered training programmes and provided Mentoring support to clients on behalf of Local Enterprise Offices in Sligo, Leitrim, Clare, Tipperary, Mayo, Limerick & Roscommon. The training programmes included: Start Your Own Business, Basic Book-Keeping, Managing Your Finances, Advanced Financial Management and One Day workshops on Pricing, Costing, Cashflow Management & Understanding Financial Accounts. Due to the extensive work he has carried out in this area, Padraig is familiar with the issues and problems people have to deal with and can advise on the best course of action for each individual.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org