This 3-hour workshop will provide participants with an insight into Costing & Pricing issues, and their impact on business decisions .
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Have a better awareness of their costs vs. profits
- Have a better understanding of the concepts of Gross Margin & Profitability
- Be better positioned to price their goods & services
- Have an understanding of the financial effect of changing prices
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Importance of a Costing & Pricing system
- Explanation of “working day” year and its effect on pricing
- Pricing for Service businesses
- Pricing & Costing of products
Date: Tuesday 18th October 2022
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Trainer: O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants – Established in 1997, O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants have an experienced and highly skilled team led by Bryan O’Donnell, principal of the firm. The firm has extensive experience in delivering Finance training courses for PAUL Partnership and other Local Development Co.’s and are therefore ideally positioned to deal with all queries presented by course participants in a practical and hands-on manner.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email email@example.com