For small business owners, the pricing of your product or service is a key element in determining the profitability of your business. However, it is not always easy to get it right.
The aim of this FREE 3-hour workshop is to provide participants with an insight into Costing & Pricing issues, and their impact on business decisions.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Have a better awareness of their costs vs. profits
- Have a better understanding of the concepts of Gross Margin & Profitability
- Be better positioned to price their goods & services
- Have an understanding of the financial effect of changing prices
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Importance of a Costing & Pricing system
- Explanation of “working day” year and its effect on pricing
- Pricing for Service businesses
- Pricing & Costing of products
- Practical exercises & group discussions
Date: Tuesday 17th September 2019 Time: 6pm to 9pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro Cost: FREE
Trainer: O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants – Established in 1997, O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants have an experienced and highly skilled team led by Bryan O’Donnell, principal of the firm. The firm has extensive experience in delivering Finance training courses for PAUL Partnership and other Local Development Co.’s and are therefore ideally positioned to deal with all queries presented by course participants in a practical and hands-on manner.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org