The aim of this 3-hour online workshop is to provide participants with a basic overview of the importance of an effective Costing & Pricing strategy to the success of their business
On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Have an understanding of Costing & Pricing terminology
- Understand the relationship between Pricing & Profit
- Have an understanding of Costing formulas and using them within their own business
Course Content includes:
- Introduction to terminology of Costing & Pricing
- Understanding your Business Costs
- Pricing & Profit
- Getting it right for you and your customer
- Costing formulas and arriving at the right price
Date: Thursday 8th April Time: 2pm to 5pm Cost: FREE
Trainer: Peter Cronin, ARDU Mentoring – Peter has over 20 year’s extensive experience in business training & mentoring with a special focus on small business start-ups. He has a wealth of experience in working with community groups, projects and businesses and specifically with the client group of Partnership Companies, both as a trainer and also providing direct enterprise support on a one-to-one basis.
This course will be delivered online via Zoom (Video Conferencing App) in a secure, password-protected session.
Zoom is free and easy to download onto any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.)
Further instructions will be forwarded to participants in advance of the workshop date.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email email@example.com