The aim of this 3-hour online workshop is to provide participants with a basic overview of the importance of an effective Costing & Pricing strategy to the success of their business
On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Have an understanding of Costing & Pricing terminology
- Understand the relationship between Pricing & Profit
- Have an understanding of Costing formulas and using them within their own business
Course Content includes:
- Introduction to Terminology of Costing & Pricing
- Understanding your Business Costs
- Pricing & Profit
- Getting it right for you & your customer
- Costing formulas and arriving at the right price
Date: Thursday 7th April Time: 2pm to 5pm Cost: FREE
This course will be delivered online via Zoom (Video Conferencing App) in a secure, password-protected session.
Zoom is free and easy to download onto any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.)
Further instructions will be forwarded to participants in advance of the workshop date.
Trainer: Peter Cronin, ARDU Mentoring – Peter has over 20 year’s extensive experience in business training & mentoring with a special focus on small business start-ups. He has a wealth of experience in working with community groups, projects and businesses and specifically with the client group of Partnership Companies, both as a trainer and also providing direct enterprise support on a one-to-one basis.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email email@example.com
This workshop is part of our 2022 Enterprise Training Programme delivered by PAUL Partnership in collaboration with Limerick Local Enterprise Office (LEO). The Enterprise Training Programme supports Small Business Start-Ups in Limerick City and consists of a selection of Finance, Sales & Marketing and other Business-related courses & events.
All courses/events are free of charge.