The aim of this 3-hour online workshop is to illustrate the importance of a Costing & Pricing system and to provide participants with the skills necessary to implement this system within their own business in order to maximise profit & growth.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand how to implement an effective Costing & Pricing system within their own business.
- Be aware of how pricing influences selection of routes to market and business models.
- Be cognisant of how pricing relates to development of financial projections.
- Importance of a Costing & Pricing system
- The most common reasons why a business loses money
- Importance of a detailed contract & quotation
- Key information you require each month
- How to manage cash flow and collect your money.
Date: Monday 23rd May Time: 10am to 1pm Cost: FREE
This course will be delivered online via Zoom (Video Conferencing App) in a secure, password-protected session.
Zoom is free and easy to download onto any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.)
Further instructions will be forwarded to participants in advance of the workshop date.
Trainer: Padraig Considine, Professional Accounting Solutions – Over the past 20 years, Padraig Considine has delivered training programmes and provided Mentoring support to clients on behalf of Local Enterprise Offices in Sligo, Leitrim, Clare, Tipperary, Mayo, Limerick & Roscommon. Due to the extensive work he has carried out in this area, Padraig is familiar with the issues and problems people have to deal with and can advise on the best course of action for each individual.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org