The aim of this FREE 3-hour workshop is to demonstrate to participants how to use Microsoft Excel to keep basic books of account and to use Excel worksheets & templates effectively within their business.
OBJECTIVE: On completion of this 3-hour workshop, participants will:
- Know how to use Microsoft Excel to maintain books of account and financial data.
- Understand the basic terminology associated with Excel i.e. worksheets, templates, functions
- Understand how to perform calculations & functions and how to interpret the results
COURSE CONTENT: The workshop will centre around the use of a real-world case study example suitable for Excel users of all levels and will cover such skills as:
- Creating & modifying tables & charts
- Use of Excel formulas & functions
- Filtering of data & data validation
Date: Tuesday 7th November Time: 10am to 1pm
Trainer: Mobile IT Ltd. – Mobile IT has almost 15 years’ experience in IT Training & Support including website design, social media marketing and bookkeeping/payroll training for start-up businesses and community groups. Their team of highly-qualified trainers are well adapted to training individuals with varying levels of skills – www.mobileit.ie
Cost: NO CHARGE Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Booking: Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership 061 419388 or email: email@example.com