Supporting Limerick communities is a significant element of PAUL Partnership’s work.
A community development approach underpins the work of the Partnership. A community development approach aims to empower people to work collectively to develop their community, and encourages participation, cooperation, and development of both individuals and communities.
The Partnership supports a range of community-based organisations and groups by:
- Providing ongoing supports to the staff and management structures of community-based organisations to enable the delivery of community services and supports at a local level
- Providing advice, information and guidance in relation to:
- Identification of needs of community
- Development of annual/operational plans
- Planning/implementation/review/evaluation of project activities/services
- HR management; financial management
- Funding applications
- Chairing/facilitation/administration of meetings.
These supports are provided under the Community Development strand of our Social Inclusion and Community Development Programme (SICAP). For further information click here: sicap-community-development-supports-information or contact: John Buttery firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details about SICAP are provided here: SICAP