The aim of this FREE 3-hour practical and interactive workshop is to show participants how to professionally and effortlessly present/pitch themselves, their new businesses and their products & services.
OBJECTIVE: On completion of this half-day workshop, participants will
- Have gained skills in presentation/making their sales pitch, negotiating & closing sales.
- Be more enthusiastic, confident and motivated in presenting to groups and in one-to-one business scenarios
- Be better equipped to present/pitch their services and products to their chosen markets.
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Planning your “Killer” Presentation
- Structuring your Presentation – Opening / Main Body / Close
- Professional Presentation Techniques
- Successful approaches to Sales Presentations
Date: Wednesday 6th September Time: 2pm to 5pm
Trainer: Padraig Cleary, May Day Management. – Padraig Cleary has delivered Business Planning, Sales & Marketing programmes for Local Development Companies, Local Enterprise Offices, LEADER companies and City & Co. Enterprise Boards throughout Ireland. He has mentored owner-managers and key sales staff on how to sell their products and services in industrial, business-to-business, tourism, consumer products and services markets at home and abroad.
Cost: NO CHARGE Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall
Booking: Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership 061 419388 or email: email@example.com