AIM: To provide participants with a broad overview of how communication underpins all aspects of business, and how they can develop new and existing business communication skills to grow their business.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand how our communication style influences how we are perceived by others
- Understand the factors governing good communication
- Apply simple tools and techniques to encourage active listening
- Adapt communication styles depending on context.
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- How we process information
- The importance of Active Listening
- How to navigate between Business & Personal Communications
- Handling that meeting and dealing with difficult situations
Date: Thursday 25th May
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Absolute Hotel, Sir Harry’s Mall
Cost: FREE of Charge
Trainer: Tracy Aspel, The Creative Institute – Tracy Aspel is a professional trainer and comedienne with over twenty years’ experience of presenting for a variety of businesses and at a variety of events. Her clients include Limerick and Clare Local Enterprise Offices, Tait House and she also tutors for the Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board. She delivers programmes on creative thinking through her own business, The Creative Institute.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email email@example.com