PAUL Partnership in conjunction with Limerick Local Enterprise Office will be hosting a Bookkeeping course “Bookkeeping Basics for Small Business Start-ups” commencing Wednesday 20th September for 5 weeks.
AIM: To provide participants with an understanding of basic Accounting practices to be applied in their business.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Know how to maintain basic books and records
- Understand Accounting terminology
- Understand VAT, PAYE & Revenue compliance obligations
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping requirements – Books of account to keep
- Sales Ledgers / Purchase Ledgers / Cash Books
- VAT / PAYE / C2 / Income Tax & Corporation Tax
- Profit & Loss / Balance Sheets
- Bank reconciliations
- Business structures & relevant compliance for each.
Dates: Wednesday 20th September to Wednesday 18th October – 5 Wednesday mornings
Time: 10am to 1pm Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Trainer: O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants – Established in 1997, O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants have an experienced and highly skilled team led by Bryan O’Donnell, principal of the firm. The firm has extensive experience in delivering Finance training courses for PAUL Partnership and other Local Development Co.’s and are therefore ideally positioned to deal with all queries presented by course participants in a practical and hands-on manner.
Booking: Contact Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership on 061 419388 or email email@example.com
This course is part of our 2023 Enterprise Training Programme delivered by PAUL Partnership in collaboration with Limerick Local Enterprise Office (LEO). The Enterprise Training Programme supports Small Business Start-Ups in Limerick City and consists of a selection of Finance, Sales & Marketing and other Business-related courses & events.
All courses/events are free of charge.