PAUL Partnership in conjunction with Limerick Local Enterprise Office will be hosting a Bookkeeping course “Bookkeeping Basics for Small Business Start-ups” commencing Tuesday 17th September for 5 weeks.
AIM: To provide participants with an understanding of basic Accounting practices to be applied in their business.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Know how to maintain basic books and records
- Understand Accounting terminology
- Understand VAT, PAYE & Revenue compliance obligations
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Day-to-day Bookkeeping Requirements – Books of account to keep
- Sales Ledgers / Purchase Ledgers / Cash Books
- VAT / PAYE / C2 / Income Tax & Corporation Tax
- Profit & Loss / Balance Sheets
- Bank reconciliations
- Business structures & relevant compliance for each.
Dates: Tuesday September 17th to Tuesday October 15th – 5 Tuesday mornings
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro Time: 10am to 1pm
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
Trainer: O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants – Established in 1997, O’Donnell & Co. Chartered Accountants have an experienced and highly skilled team led by Bryan O’Donnell, principal of the firm. The firm has extensive experience in delivering Finance training courses for PAUL Partnership and other Local Development Co.’s and are therefore ideally positioned to deal with all queries presented by course participants in a practical and hands-on manner.
Booking: Contact Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership on 061 419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Prior booking is essential for this course.