PAUL Partnership in conjunction with Limerick Local Enterprise Office will be hosting a Bookkeeping course “Bookkeeping Basics for Small Business Start-ups” commencing Tuesday 6th November for 5 weeks.
AIM: To provide participants with an understanding of basic Accounting practices to be applied in their business and how to deal with the financial hurdles that exist when establishing & running a business.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Understand the importance of statutory financial statements
- Have been introduced to key financial and taxation terminology
- Appreciate the power of financial planning & analysis to business decisions & performance
- Know how to establish proper practices and procedures for financial and tax compliance
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Financial statements – Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet / Cash Flow
- Credit control – cash flow, debtors, cash collection
- Personal & Business Taxes
- Finance options
- Business structures & relevant compliance for each.
Dates: Tuesday 6th November to Tuesday 4th December – 5 weeks
Time: 6pm to 9pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
Trainer: Bridgewater Management – Bridgewater is at the forefront of helping fledgling businesses reach their potential and has a team of experienced professionals with a broad range of skills, entrepreneurial experience and academic knowledge. In the past, they have provided training and facilitation to local authorities, Enterprise Ireland, Tipperary Local Enterprise Office & Limerick Local Enterprise Office.
Booking: Contact Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership on 061 419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org