PAUL Partnership in conjunction with Limerick Local Enterprise Office will be hosting a Bookkeeping course “Bookkeeping Basics for Small Business Start-ups” commencing Tuesday 12th November for 5 weeks.
AIM: To provide participants with an understanding of basic Accounting practices to be applied in their business.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Know how to maintain basic books and records
- Understand Accounting terminology & Accounting practices
- Understand VAT, PAYE & Revenue compliance obligations
COURSE CONTENT includes:
- Importance of having a Bookkeeping system
- Preparation of books & records – Purchases, Sales, Cash books
- Cheques Journals & Bank reconciliations
- Completion of Government forms – VAT returns, PAYE/PRSI, Self Assessment
- Business structures & relevant compliance for each.
Dates: Tuesday 12th November to Tuesday 10th December – 5 Tuesday afternoons
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Venue: Maldron Hotel, Roxboro
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
Trainer: Padraig Considine, Professional Accounting Solutions – Over the past 20 years, Padraig Considine has delivered training programmes and provided Mentoring support to clients on behalf of Local Enterprise Offices in Sligo, Leitrim, Clare, Tipperary, Mayo, Limerick & Roscommon. Due to the extensive work he has carried out in this area, Padraig is familiar with the issues and problems people have to deal with and can advise on the best course of action for each individual.
Booking: Contact Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership on 061 419388 or email: email@example.com