Would you like to know how to promote your business more efficiently to get better results from your marketing or promotional spend?
Paul Partnership are running a FREE 6-week Basic Marketing Principles course which will help you grow your sales and grow your profits.
This course, delivered by Smart Marketing Ltd., will introduce small business owners to the principles of Marketing and help you to apply and implement effective Marketing strategies in your business.
This 6-week course aims to assist individuals in realising the true potential of their Marketing efforts.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of this 6-week programme, participants will:
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of Marketing and how it applies to their business.
- Have an integrated online and offline Marketing plan outline for their business
- Module 1 – Marketing Principles for SME’s
- Module 2 – Product definition & Value Proposition
- Module 3 – Affordable Promotion1 – Direct Marketing & Selling
- Module 4 – Affordable Promotion 2 – Web Marketing & Media
- Module 5 – Converting leads to cash; Sales & Selling Techniques
- Module 6 – The 5 P’s of Marketing (Price/Place/Process People/Physical Evidence)
Dates: Wednesday 27th March to Wednesday 1st May – 6 Wednesday mornings
Venue: MALDRON Hotel, Roxboro
Time: 10am to 1pm
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE
Trainer: Theresa Mulvihill, Smart Marketing Ltd. – Smart Marketing is a creative, vibrant and focused company that provides marketing and business management services and solutions to businesses. They specialise in the marketing and business development of small and medium size businesses. With over 17 years experience of working with pre-start up, start-up and existing businesses within the micro and SME sector they understand the needs and challenges of businesses and business owners.
Booking: Jane O’Mahony, PAUL Partnership 061 419388 or email email@example.com