For the month of March Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Information Sessions will be held on a weekly basis :
Tuesday 3rd March : 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Tuesday 10th March : 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Tuesday 17th March : 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Tuesday 24th March : 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Tuesday 31st March : 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Venue : Unit 41 Tait Business Centre. Please call to PAUL Partnership Reception for direction to Unit 41.
- What is the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme?
- What are the qualifying Criteria?
- Application Procedure & Requirements of Department of Social Protection.
- Registering with Revenue Commissioners.
- Completion of BTW2 Form.
- Completion of Business Plan.
- On going Supports from PAUL Partnership
- Learning from PAUL Partnership Small Business Start-Ups Survey.
- Enterprise Training.
These briefing sessions are open access.