To work in partnership for social and economic inclusion and improved quality of life in Limerick City.
PAUL Partnership Strategic Pillars and Themes
- Community Development
- Employment and Enterprise
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- Child and Family Support
- Health, Wellbeing and Ageing Well
The following Cross-Cutting Themes apply to all 5 Strategic Pillars:
- Promoting Equality
- Empowering Communities
- Creating Connections and Partnerships
- Engaging in Research, Policy Development, and Effective Communication
- Striving for Excellence
PAUL Partnership strives to achieve its aims and objectives by working in equal partnership with community and voluntary organisations, state agencies, elected representatives, and the social partners.