To provide a leadership role in achieving social inclusion and enhancing the quality of life, sense of community and right to be heard of marginalised people in Limerick City through partnership, co-ordination, service provision, innovation, learning and policy influence.
The Partnership’s overall aim is to promote social inclusion through a combination of:
- Working in partnership with organisations and service providers
- Delivering services
- Contributing to policy development
PAUL Partnership Strategic Objectives
- Build the capacity of local communities
- Support the development and delivery of community based services
- Improve quality of life
- Promote equality
- Engage in research and evaluation to ensure that all of its actions are supported by evidence and evaluated against best practice
PAUL Partnership strives to achieve its aims and objectives by working in equal partnership with community and voluntary organisations, state agencies, elected representatives, and the social partners.
Commitment to Equality and Diversity
PAUL Partnership is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity to people irrespective of their gender, race, skin colour, disability, age, marital status, domestic responsibilities, sexual orientation, anti-body status, religious or political beliefs, class or ethnic origin, including membership of the Traveller Community.