As part of the national Area Based Childhood Programme, ABC Start Right Limerick is an early intervention and prevention initiative focusing on the ante-natal to 6 years age-group in the city centre and north side of the city. The programme works to enhance child development and well-being, provide capacity-building supports to parents, and tackle educational disadvantage using a combination of evidence-informed and evidence-based approaches and interventions.
PAUL Partnership Limerick CLG now seeks to recruit a Programme Manager to lead the ABC Start Right Limerick programme and staff team.
For a full job description and application form, click on the links below.
- Closing date for applications is COB on Friday, October 19th 2019.
- The post is full-time (35 hours per week) with a salary scale of €53,465 – €62,210. Appointment will be made at the first point of that scale.
- The initial contract will be for a period up to December 31st, 2019.
- Candidates may be placed on a panel for future positions within PAUL
- Completed applications by e-mail only to email@example.com
- Short-listing will apply.
- Canvassing will disqualify.