Businesses these days are faced with a myriad of Digital Marketing channels which they can use to market their business.
This free one-day workshop is ideal for small business owners looking to identify the most suitable and effective online Marketing options for their business.
On completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Know how to choose the correct channels for their business
- Have the skills necessary to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy.
Course Content includes:
- Website Strategy
- Online PR, Social Media Marketing & Email Marketing
- How to advertise on Facebook – Building your brand through Facebook
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- Display & Pay-per-click Advertising
- Developing Marketing Action Plans
- Affiliate Marketing
Date: Thursday 26th September
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: ENGINE, Upper Cecil Street
Cost: FREE of Charge
Trainer: TalentPool – TalentPool delivers a range of programmes dedicated to getting people started and thriving in business. TalentPool is pre-eminent in the industry due to its excellent track record in delivering targeted enterprise training and in ensuring that this training matched its clients’ needs in an ever-changing business environment.
Bookings: Jane O’Mahony on 061-419388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org